AQUASPORTS is a Christian based water sports camp for young people. Any young person between 14 to 19 years, of any background and any sporting ability, can come and experience a week of exciting activities – on and off the water.
This amazing holiday offers young people the chance to learn and improve a range of water sports activities in a safe environment, taught by qualified instructors. Aside from all the sports on offer, Aquasports is a great place to meet up with other young people and discover who God is and go deeper in relationship with him. It is an opportunity to find out how Christ can transform our lives and the difference this can make when back home, at school, college, university or work!
Want to see more? Then check out our gallery
The team and trustees of Aquasports have a longing to see young people passionate about Christ, equipped to follow him with their whole lives rooted in his love.
The Aquasports teaching programme is non-denominational Bible based teaching, including small group discussions which are specifically designed to engage with teenagers and young adults irrespective of social and academic background. The workshops, talks, seminars, small groups discussions and activities are designed to help show the young people that being a Christian is fun and about much more than just going to church on a Sunday and that there are other people out there, their own age, going through similar walks of life to them.
Need To Know…
Consent for those under 18
Young persons under 18 years of age at the start of Aquasports will need the consent of a parent or guardian before bookings will be accepted.
Difficulty affording the cost?
Bursaries are available to help with costs. Please contact us for details:
To ensure the safety of all campers and the smooth running of camp, we ask all campers to agree to a basic Code of Conduct, our Terms of Booking and to complete a Health Certificate. These are required before your booking can be finalised. Please read and complete the following:
Early Bird Discount
Please book online to receive your early bird discount
Reserve your place at Aquasports 2021 by booking now.
The cost of Aquasports 2021 is £365. This includes accommodation, food, and access to all the sports. The early bird offer is £50 discount if you book before the 30th April 2021. Places are limited so please reserve your space early by selecting the deposit option or paying the amount in full.
If you have any questions about costs, booking onto Aquasports, or anything else related to the holiday, please do not hesitate to get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you!
Early Bird Deposit
- Pay deposit on or before 30th April to receive your Early Bird discount.
- Deposits paid on or after 1st June will be on the Standard Full Amount
- Please use the link in your confirmation email to pay the balance.
- Balance is due by 1st June
Early Bird Full Price
- Dates of Aquasports are 2nd to 9th August 2020
- Your booking will be confirmed by email.
- Price includes food, accommodation and participation in all activities
- Pay in full on or before 30th April to receive your Early Bird discount.
Standard Full Price
- Standard price applies to bookings made on or after 1st May.
- You will be contacted about 8 weeks before the holiday with more details
- Don't forget to take a tour of the website to see what is on offer and what exciting things to expect!
- Bookings close on the 31st July