We know that in these financially challenging times, the cost of coming to Aquasports can be concerning, even when it is the best Christian watersports holiday in the country!
We really want you to be there in 2024 and so we have put together some suggestions as to how you might manage the cost:
- If you are regularly attending a church, you could speak to your youth leader or church leaders about the possibility of the church helping you to meet the cost.
- If you have a part time job or some other source of income, start saving a regular amount each month from now. Keep the money in a separate account so that you are not tempted to spend it on something else.
- Have a think about what you spend your money on each week- could you make some savings and put the money away for Aquasports. Maybe one less coffee a week?
- Instead of birthday and Christmas gifts could you ask for money towards the cost of Aquasports?
- Could you do a sponsored event, maybe with other friends from Aquasports, and raise money this way?
- Or maybe you could do a car wash for people at church?
We hope that you will be able to be there in 2024, enjoying the sports, friendships and getting to know Jesus better.
We do have a small bursary fund but it is only small and so we will need to carefully consider who is eligible for this.