What we Provide
Aquasports provides all the equipment you need to undertake the sports, e.g. wetsuits and buoyancy aids and canvas accommodation and showers etc.
Here’s a list of the items you need to bring to Aquasports…
• Footwear (it may get wet and muddy)
• Waterproof jacket
• Warm jacket
• Wash kit
• Towels (at least two)
• Sun tan cream
• Footwear suitable for use during water-sports
• Sleeping bag and pillow
• Inflatable single-person mattress/ air-bed
• Two blankets – one to go on top of the air-bed and one for on top of the sleeping bag.
(This creates a sandwich of warmth: air-bed, blanket, sleeping bag, blanket)
• Large plate
(Please label all eating utensils clearly with your name)
• Bible (if you have one)
• Pen and notebook
• Re-usable drinks bottle
• Smart clothes (suitable for the end of camp Posh Nosh meal)
• Wetsuit (useful but not essential)
• If you decide to bring your own buoyancy aid, this will need to be checked to ensure it meets a 50N buoyancy test.
Please don’t forget to complete and your child bring their Health Form, Consent Form and Code of Conduct, which can be downloaded below.
Your child cannot attend Aquasports without these items.